Friday, March 4
Arrival in Cortona, get settled welcome aperitivo drink and dinner at a fabulous bar/ restaurant.
Saturday, March 5
- Morning tour of Stacey’s Cortona, complete with Insider Information on her favorite places in town. Followed by a walk to the top of Cortona, the magnificent Church of Santa Margherita, and then a walk back into town passing the famous Bramasole, the acclaimed home featured in Frances Mayes book and movie: “Under the Tuscan Sun.” Followed by lunch on your own and rest of the day/evening free time.
Sunday, March 6
- Early morning train to Arezzo a town 20 minutes up the road, where we will visit one of the biggest and best antique markets in Italy! We will spend the day hunting for treasure to be used in our Michael/Andrea project and head back to Cortona at dusk.
Monday, March 7
- Day 1 of ICON workshop- with Andrea as your instructor. There will be a lunch break after 1 pm.
Tuesday, March 8
- Day 2 of ICON workshop with Andrea as your instructor. Short lunch break.
- 5 pm: Cooking Class and dinner at Casa San Marco, Stacey’s Cortona home.
Wednesday, March 9
- Early morning train into Florence where we will explore this Renaissance jewel. We will visit the incredible Bargello museum, and have a light lunch at one of Stacey’s favorite sandwich bars, followed by excellent gelato. You are free to explore on your own or stay with the group. Return in early evening to Cortona.
Thursday, March 10
- Day 3 of ICON workshop taught by Michael. Lunch break.
Friday, March 11
- Day 4 of ICON workshop taught by Michael. Short lunch break. Farewell dinner at 8pm
Saturday, March 12
- Everyone departs- Arrivederci!!!